Trademark Registration Bosnia
|Flat fee incl. official fees||Yes|
|Fee additional class||€100.00|
|Multiple classes possible||yes|
|Protection Period (years)||10|
|International Registration possible||Yes|
|Power of Attorney must be notarized||No|
|Process Duration (est. in months)||6|
Trademark Registration in Bosnia
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Bosnia. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Bosnia, submission of the trademark application in Bosnia and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Bosnia includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Bosnia without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Bosnia includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Bosnia (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Bosnia and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Bosnia which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Bosnia for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Bosnia we send you the certificate.
Trademark Law Bosnia
I. Required documents
· A simple signed power of attorney is sufficient.
II. Application Procedure
· The duration of the procedure from the filing of the application to the registration of a trademark is usually 18 to 24 months, provided that the application is not objected to by the office and no opposition is filed.
· The formal requirements for registration are examined. In addition, it is examined whether there are any absolute grounds for refusal, such as lack of distinctiveness. A search for earlier trademarks does not take place.
· Procedure: Examination, Publication, Registration
· Nice Classification
· A simultaneous trademark application in several classes is possible.
IV. Opposition procedure
· Within a period of 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark application, third parties may file an opposition.
V. Requirements for the use of the trademark
· The trademark must be used within 5 years from the date of registration, otherwise the trademark may be cancelled upon request of a third party if it is not used within a period of 5 consecutive years from the date of receipt of the request for cancellation by the Trademark Office.
VI. Duration of validity
· 10 years calculated from the date of the trademark application.
VII. Trademark renewal
· Renewal is possible for a period of 10 years at a time.
· A grace period for trademark renewal of 6 months is granted.
· Additional fees must be paid for late trademark renewal.