Trademark Registration USA
We process your trademark registration in the USA. The price includes our lawyer fees and the trademark office official fees without opposition.
|Flat fee incl. official fees||Yes|
|Fee additional class||€500.00|
|Multiple classes possible||yes|
|Protection Period (years)||10|
|International Registration possible||Yes|
|Power of Attorney must be notarized||No|
|Process Duration (est. in months)||12-18|
Trademark Registration in USA
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in USA. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in USA, submission of the trademark application in USA and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in USA includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in USA without opposition.
The trademark registration order for USA includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in USA (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in USA and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in USA which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for USA for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in USA we send you the certificate.
Country Specific Trademark Law in USA
I. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 12-18 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: publication of the application, examination, publication of the registration, registration
- trademark registration requires prior use of trademark or foreign registration in home country,
- intend to use applications are possible, but only a notice of allowance will be issued and applicant must file proof of use before trademark will be registered
Multi-class applications allowed
opposition period is 30 days from the publication of the application
formal examination procedures by the trademark office will continue during opposition proceedings
IV. Use Requirements
declaration of use must be filed within 5th - 6th year after registration
V. Duration Period
10 years from date of publication
renewable for periods of 10 years
grace period: 6 months from the expiration date of the mark