Trademark Registration Serbia
We will process your trademark registration in Serbia.The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
|Flat fee incl. official fees||Yes|
|Fee additional class||EUR 120.00|
|Multiple classes possible||yes|
|Protection Period (years)||10|
|International Registration possible||No|
|Power of Attorney must be notarized||No|
|Process Duration (est. in months)||5-7|
Trademark Registration in Serbia
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Serbia. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Serbia, submission of the trademark application in Serbia and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Serbia includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Serbia without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Serbia includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Serbia (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Serbia and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Serbia which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Serbia for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Serbia we send you the certificate.
Legal aspects: trademark registration in Serbia
I. Required documents
- A signed power of attorney. Notarization and legalization is not required.
II. Application procedure
- The formal requirements for registration are examined. In addition, it is examined whether absolute or relative grounds for refusal, such as lack of distinctiveness or earlier trademarks, stand in the way of trademark registration.
- An accelerated procedure is possible
- Procedure: Examination, Publication, Registration
- Nice Classification
- A simultaneous trademark application in several classes is possible.
IV. Opposition procedure
- Within a period of 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark application, third parties may file an opposition.
V. Requirements for the use of the trademark
- The trademark must be used within a period of 5 consecutive years from the date of registration, otherwise the trademark may be cancelled at the request of third parties by the Trademark Office.
VI. Duration of validity
- 10 years calculated from the date of the trademark application.
VII. Trademark renewal
- Renewal is possible for a period of 10 years at a time.
- A grace period for trademark renewal of 6 months is granted.
- Additional fees must be paid for late trademark renewal.