Trademark Registration Poland
We will process your trademark registration in Poland. The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
|Flat fee incl. official fees||Yes|
|Fee additional class||€300.00|
|Multiple classes possible||yes|
|Protection Period (years)||10|
|International Registration possible||Yes|
|Power of Attorney must be notarized||No|
|Process Duration (est. in months)||5|
Trademark Registration in Poland
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Poland. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Poland, submission of the trademark application in Poland and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Poland includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Poland without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Poland includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Poland (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Poland and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Poland which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Poland for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Poland we send you the certificate.
Trademark Law Poland
I. Required documents
· A signed power of attorney. Notarization or legalization of the power of attorney is not required.
II. Application procedure
· The duration of the procedure from the filing of the application to the registration of a trademark is usually 6 to 8 months, provided that the application is not objected to by the office or an opposition is filed successfully.
· The formal requirements for registration are examined. In addition, it is examined whether there are any absolute grounds for refusal, such as lack of distinctiveness. There is no refusal on the part of the office on account of older trademarks. The owners of older trademarks may assert their trademarks in opposition proceedings.
· Procedure: Examination, Publication, Registration
· Nice Classification.
· A simultaneous trademark application in several classes is possible.
IV. Opposition procedure
· Within a period of 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark application, third parties may file an opposition.
V. Requirements for the use of the trademark
· The trademark must be used within 5 years from the date of registration, otherwise the trademark may be cancelled at the request of third parties if it is not used within a period of 5 consecutive years from the date of receipt of the request for cancellation by the Trademark Office.
VI. Duration of validity
· 10 years from the date of registration of the trademark.
VII. Trademark renewal
· Renewal is possible for a period of 10 years at a time.
· A grace period for trademark renewal of 6 months is granted.
· Additional fees must be paid for late trademark renewal.