Trademark Registration Croatia
We will process your trademark registration in Croatia. The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
|Flat fee incl. official fees||Yes|
|Fee additional class||EUR 105.00|
|Multiple classes possible||yes|
|Protection Period (years)||10|
|International Registration possible||Yes|
|Power of Attorney must be notarized||No|
|Process Duration (est. in months)||6-12|
Trademark Registration in Croatia
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Croatia. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Croatia, submission of the trademark application in Croatia and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Croatia includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Croatia without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Croatia includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Croatia (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Croatia and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Croatia which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Croatia for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Croatia we send you the certificate.
Legal aspects: trademark registration in Croatia
I. Required documents
- A signed power of attorney. Notarization and legalization is not required.
II. Application procedure
- The duration of the procedure from the filing of the application to the registration of a trademark is usually 6 - 8 months, provided that the application is not objected to by the office and no opposition is filed.
- The formal requirements and absolute grounds for registration are examined, such as lack of distinctiveness.
- Procedure: Examination, Publication, Registration
- Nice Classification
- A simultaneous trademark application in several classes is possible.
IV. Opposition procedure
- Within a period of 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark application, third parties may file an opposition.
V. Requirements for the use of the trademark
- The trademark must be used within a period of 5 consecutive years from the date of registration, otherwise the trademark may be cancelled at the request of third parties by the Trademark Office.
VI. Duration of validity
- 10 years calculated from the date of the trademark application.
VII. Trademark renewal
- Renewal is possible for a period of 10 years at a time.
- A grace period for trademark renewal of 6 months is granted.
- Additional fees must be paid for late trademark renewal.