Design Registration Bolivia
|Alternatively Registration via Hague Agreement possible||Yes|
|Protection Period (years)||10|
|Power of Attorney must be notarized||Yes|
|max period of protection maximum (years)||10|
|Flat fee incl. official fees||Yes|
Design registration in Bolivia
Here you can mandate us to obtain design protection in Bolivia. We will prepare and file your design application in Bolivia and inform you about the progress of proceeding. Our offer includes the fees of the intellectual property office for the application, publication and registration of your design.
A registered design right in Bolivia will be established through a registration.
The maximum term of protection in Bolivia is 10 years.
The term of design protection in Bolivia will be calculated from the date of filing. In certain cases the date of filing starts 6 months before the actual application date, namely if an application for an industrial design was filed before in a foreign country but not longer than 6 months before the application in Bolivia and if the priority of this foreign application date for the new application in Bolivia was claimed.
The registered design in Bolivia is an unexamined industrial property right. Neither the office nor we will examine the novelty and individual characteristic of your design. Both, novelty and the individual characteristic of the design, will statutorily be presumed because of the registration.
For the registration of a design in Bolivia you need:
- the name of your design: (f.e. car fender „ALKU“, Artikel.-No.1234);
- images or drawings showing only your design in front of a neutral background, please provide us with black and white pictures or technical drawings reduced to the lines of the design without any further technical information that show the design views from all possible directions (bottom, top, left, right view etc.); please note that the protection will rest on what can be seen in the views only.
- contact details of the client;
- contact details of the to be regsitered owner of the industrial design right and
- if the registered owner shall be a juristical person we need a copy of the commercial register;
- name of the natural person(s) who created the design;
- a short description - if possible - of the product/design, especially if the design has specific characteristics which can not to be seen in the views;
- in case of prior design application in a foreign country please provide a copy of the office letter stating the receipt of the filing, file number and name of the patent office.
If you engage us we will render the following services :
- Preparation of the filing including selection of the classes of goods (Locarno-classification);
- Examination of the images in regard to the formal requirements (we do not review if the design has novelty and individual characteristic);
- requesting additional documents or new images;
- legal advice with regard to the filing process and documents;
- sending the prepared filing details to you for review;
- Filing the application at patent office;
- Representation of the applicant in front of the office;
- Payment of the office fee (application fee, registration fee, publication fee);
- Transmission of office documents as well as the letter confirming the application;
- Legal advice in due time in order to enable you to extend the protection of your design patent to foreign countries by claiming the priority of the prior application;
- Receipt, checking and forwarding of the registration certificate (if available) and a copy of an extract from the register;
- Receipt and transmission of all documents sent from the patent office after the registration;
- docketing and deadline, renewal time monitoring.
Our offer does not include services in regard to oppositions or office actions.
Design Registration Switzerland€650.00
Design Registration Austria€550.00